Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Application Closing Date: 11/12/2023
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, committed and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join our team commencing 15th January 2024. This is a part time position Monday – Friday. within the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm
The role will require:
– Demonstrated experience working in an early childhood setting with children aged 0-5 years.
– Follow centre policy and procedures
– Be able to work effectively, communicate and collaborate within a team environment.
– Development of positive relationships with children, families and colleagues.
– Commitment to developing a rich curriculum with quality outcomes for our children.
– Planning and writing documentation to support children’s learning and development.
– Supervise and engage in children’s play experiences.
– Be motivated and enthusiastic, demonstrating using initiative throughout the day
– Mentoring and supporting Educator development and growth
– Demonstrated leadership skills.
– Attending Monthly Staff Meetings
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood or equivalent recognised by ACECQA Current Working With Children Check Current Child Protection Training Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Regulations and National Quality Standards General Computer Knowledge
Service Name: Bolton Point Child Care Centre
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0249593410
Contact Name: summa fennell