What needs to be notified to the Regulatory Authority

Services are required to notify their regulatory authority about a range of matters relating to incidents, complaints and changes to information.  This can be:

  • changes to information about approved provider
  • changes to information about an education and care service
  • reporting incidents and complaints
  • notification to parents or guardians of children enrolled at a service, and
  • information that FDC Educators report to their Approved Provider.

A full list of notification types and timeframes can be found here.