Services are required to notify their regulatory authority about a range of matters relating to incidents, complaints and changes to information. This can be:
- changes to information about approved provider
- changes to information about an education and care service
- reporting incidents and complaints
- notification to parents or guardians of children enrolled at a service, and
- information that FDC Educators report to their Approved Provider.
A full list of notification types and timeframes can be found here.