SafeWork NSW recently hosted the Health Care and Social Assistance Community of Practice online event.
This event focused on the early childhood education and care sector, providing an opportunity to communicate and promote new and innovative resources and information, share ideas, learn from best practice case studies and discuss key issues and challenges from the sector.
These resources from the event are now available to download:
- PowerPoint presentation of sector data
- Managing hazardous manual tasks
- Managing psychological hazards
- Work Health and Safety plan for the Health Care and Social Assistance sector
- Work Health and Safety plan for the Health Care and Social Assistance sector (summary)
More information and resources
- Register for the Health Care and Social Assistance Sector newsletter here
- See if you are eligible for the Small Business Safety Rebate
- Healthcare and social assistance web page
- Mental health website
- Workplace Pulse Check
- Code of Practice: Managing psychosocial hazards at work
- Hazards manual tasks resources (scroll to bottom of page)