Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 38
Application Closing Date: 02/10/2022
Our community preschool is currently recruiting an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of professionals. This is a 5 day per week role (job share will be considered for the right applicants).
Are you a passionate early childhood professional who wants a work / life balance?
We are a Not-for-profit community preschool who values our employees by offering the following:
- 10% above award wages
- We operate from 8am – 4pm, no long day care hrs.
- Preschool operates during school terms (41 weeks per year) this provides time to rejuvenate during term breaks
- High educator to child ratios – as we value educators having time to engage authentically with children
- Generous off the floor time for programming
- Excellent training opportunities
- We pay for the renewal of existing employees first aid, working with children’s check, child protection training.
We are a well renowned service with an extensive waitlist and exceeding rating under the NQS.
We value teachers/educators who have great communication skills, passion and drive to provide a quality program to 3 – 5 yr olds, and an understanding of the EYLF, NQF and Regulations.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your application letter, together with your resume, telling us why we should choose you to join our amazing preschool team.
Applications close: 2nd October 2022
We are a child safe environment, prohibited persons need not apply.
Service Name: Toormina Community Preschool
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0266531791
Contact Name: Kerrie Stichbury
This post expires on Sunday October 2nd, 2022Apply Now