Category: Educators (Children’s Services Employees)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Application Closing Date: 03/04/2023
Are you passionate about childcare?
Do you love to play?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking qualified team member to join our crew of awesome educators at Little Possums.
We are a small family-owned long day care centre in Warren NSW and cater for up to 42 children from birth to 6 years old across three rooms.
These are exciting but demanding roles and to be considered you will have:
•Certificate III/ Diploma in Child Care Services/Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
• First aid certificate
• Working with Children Check
• Asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
• Sound knowledge of Xplor is an advantage, however, is not necessary
The available position is offered on a full-time basis, with sponsorship opportunity for successful applicant.
Duties for the role include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring children are being hygienic
• Observing and supervising play and other activities
• Running children’s educational and recreational activities and preparing materials and equipment as necessary
• Reading and playing with children to ensure they are entertained
• Supervising daily routines
• Assisting in social development of children and handling their behaviour
Service Name: Little Possums Preschool & Early Learning Centre
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0268473355
Contact Name: Little Possums Pre School and Early Learning Centre