Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Application Closing Date: 16/07/2021
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre is a semi-rural service located on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW. We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) that understands the importance of our philosophy, our vision and will enable our children to experience play based learning.
We are looking for someone…
Who is an experienced and enthusiastic ECT who is able to lead and inspire in a small team environment.
The successful applicant will help provide a high quality educational program, be dedicated, have a great work ethic, be passionate, have a great attitude and exceptional time management skills!
The applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with documentation and an ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and our team of educators.
The successful applicant must have outstanding organisational skills, be dedicated, be able to lead and mentor others and share their experience and knowledge.
This role is a full-time position with a fortnightly shift rotation, shifts will vary from 7.30am – 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) and are 8 hours in length.
• Weekly, off the floor time for Programming and planning.
• Paid professional development opportunities.
• Paid lunch breaks
• Supportive team and environment
• Guaranteed 3 Week Christmas / New Year Holiday shut down period.
- Early Childhood Education Qualification (ECT) (ACECQA approved)
- NESA approval number
- First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Approved Child Protection Training
- Working with Children Check Clearance and Approval (Office of Children’s Guardian)
Service Name: Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +61265681548
Contact Name: Kylie Hall
This Job Announcement expires on Friday July 16th, 2021Apply Now