Category: Educators (Children’s Services Employees)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 38+
Application Closing Date: 01/04/2023
We are a brand new, 43-place, not-for-profit, long day care centre run by a passionate community committee and management team. Encompassing a dedicated Preschool Program within the Centre. We are seeking passionate, driven and knowledgeable educators with the experience to add to our amazing team. All training on Centre systems will be provided.
Experience & Responsibilities / Selection Criteria
• Understanding and application of the Early Years Learning Framework
• Understanding of compliance and of National Quality Standards (NQS)
• Excellent written and verbal communication work collaboratively with your team.
• 3% ABOVE AWARD WAGES
• Staff discount on childcare fees
•Indoor & outdoor learning environments
Professional development and leadership program opportunities
Career progression available with our growing team
Located less than one hour from Cobram, Yarrawonga and Deniliquin.
If you are motivated to lead a team of creative professionals who enjoy satisfaction and innovation in educating and inspiring children, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- The ideal candidate for this position will have: Minimum Certificate 3 early childhood education Current Working With Children Check Card
- Diploma qualification Current approved first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma qualifications
Service Name: Jerilderie Early learning
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 03 5886 1770
Contact Name: Fiona
This post expires on Saturday April 1st, 2023Apply Now