Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 30
Application Closing Date: 30/09/2022
Jerilderie Early Learning Centre is currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, flexible, and reliable Early Childhood Teacher, to join our team at our newly purpose-built Centre.
About Us: Brand new, 43 place, not for profit long day care centre run by a passionate community committee and management team. Encompassing a dedicated Preschool Program within the Centre.
Located less than one hour from Cobram VIC, Yarrawonga VIC and Deniliquin NSW.
Availability: Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm during Term Time only.
Extra hours available if desired. Flexible if needed. Can only work a few days? No problems, please apply and discuss with our Centre Manager.
- Hold a Bachelor/Masters in Early Childhood education degree (as recognised by ACECQA); New graduates, Working Towards & those re-entering the workforce are also welcome to apply
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- Child Protection training
- Ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
- Practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Contemporary knowledge of pedagogy
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Experience within an early childhood education setting
Service Name: Jerilderie Early Learning Centre
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 03 5886 1770
Contact Name: Michelle Laughton
This post expires on Friday September 30th, 2022Apply Now