Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 15 – 30
Application Closing Date: 16/12/2022
Cooma Lambie Street Preschool is located in the picturesque Snowy Monaro region of southern NSW. The preschool has provided a quality, play based early learning program for over 60 years and has achieved a rating of EXCEEDING the National Quality Standards.
Lambie Street Preschool is a 40 place preschool, enrolling children from 3 years of age. The preschool operates Monday to Friday during NSW Department of Education school terms.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Early Childhood teacher to join our team. As an Early Childhood Teacher, you are expected to work collectively with the Preschool Director, and guide and support a team of educators which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
Flexible work patterns available with the roster will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Early Childhood Teaching qualification as recognised by ACECQA
- NSW Teacher accreditation (or be willing and able to obtain it)
- A current NSW Working with Children’s Check
- Experience with programming and planning for the developmental needs and interests of children aged 3 to 5 years.
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- The ability and desire to work as part of a dynamic team of educators
- Experience creating an inclusive environment
- First Aid qualification
- Effective and professional communication skills – both written and oral
Service Name: Cooma Lambie Street Preschool Association Inc.
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0264522669
Contact Name: Cathy Toohey
This post expires on Friday December 16th, 2022Apply Now