Category: Educators (Teachers)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Application Closing Date: 28/05/2023
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre is HIRING… We are a community-based service, committed to creating an environment that is child safe and child friendly.
We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) that understands the importance of our philosophy, our vision and will enable our children to experience play based learning.
The successful applicant will help provide a high quality educational program, be dedicated, have a great work ethic, be passionate, have a great attitude and exceptional time management skills!
The applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with documentation and an ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and our team of educators.
The personal benefits for the successful applicant are plentiful with the ability to further enhance your ongoing childcare career through supported training and education programs and a highly supportive and engaged staff and management team.
Lifestyle benefits are also endless with the ability to live in and enjoy the magic of the Nambucca Valley region, a strong sense of community and a wonderful social and relaxed lifestyle. Say goodbye to the rat race of city life and hello to the serenity of a coastal country living at its best.
The successful applicant must have outstanding organisational skills, be dedicated, be able to lead and mentor others and share their experience and knowledge.
This role is a full time position with a fortnightly shift rotation, shifts will vary from 7.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) and are 8 hours in length.
• Weekly, off the floor time for Programming and planning.
• Paid professional development opportunities.
• Paid lunch breaks
• Remuneration is dependant on teaching experience, above award wage upon completion of the probationary period.
• Supportive team and environment
• Guaranteed 3 Week Christmas / New Year Holiday shut down period.
To apply please send the following in your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
• CV / Resume
• First Aid Certificate (Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training included)
• Working with children check number / expiry date
• Current Child Protection Certificate
• Evidence of professional development and skills
• Information about previous work employment / experience
• List of professional referees’ and their contact information
- QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE: • Early Childhood Education Qualification (ECT) (ACECQA approved) • NESA approval number • First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate • Approved Child Protection Training • Working with Children Check Clearance and Approval (Office of Children’s Guardian)
Service Name: Macksville Preschool Childcare
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0265681548
Contact Name: Kylie Hall