Category: Educators (Children’s Services Employees)
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 15 – 22
Application Closing Date: 17/06/2022
Cooma Lambie Street Preschool is a not-for-profit, community based preschool located in southern NSW. The preschool is licenced to care for 40 children per day, aged from 3 to 5 years.
As an educator, you will be expected to be an active member of a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
- Implementing an approved play-based learning program under the guidance of the service’s Early Childhood Teacher and Director.
- Developing and maintain positive and nurturing relationships with children and respond appropriately to their physical and emotional needs.
- Develop and maintain open and respectful relationships with families.
- Implementing the policies and associated procedures of the service at all times, including safety and hygiene; and
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in all areas of the service’s operation.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or similar ACECQA approved qualification)
- Sound practical knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Experience with programming and planning for the developmental needs of children.
- Current Working With Children Check
- Availability to work weekday shifts rostered between 8:15am and 4:30pm.
- Current First Aid qualification (or ability to obtain)
Service Name: Cooma Lambie Street Preschool Association
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0264522669
Contact Name: Cathy Toohey
This post expires on Friday June 17th, 2022Apply Now