Category: Educators (Children’s Services Employees)
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 14-35
Application Closing Date: 13/06/2023
Would you like to part of a team of early childhood professionals, are you energetic and eager to continually develop with like minded educators?
Forbes Preschool is an exceeding service, registered NDIS providers, community based and committed to offering a high quality, accessible play based, early education to children in our community the year before school.
• Our preschool is open during school term, 8.00am – 3.30pm,
• above award conditions apply
• regular professional development is provided to the team and individuals
• Opportunities for career growth and pathways
• Full Time & Part Time options are available. Flexible Work Hours are negotiable.
To find out more about our preschool visit https://www.forbespreschool.com/ or watch our virtual tour https://www.facebook.com/105031187567026/videos/168953034929998
To apply please email your resume along with a cover letter that addresses the below criteria.
- Be creative, open minded, imaginative and passionate about playing and learning • Be able to laugh, sing, have fun, play, engage and inspire others.
- Relevant qualifications (Bachelor of Teaching, Diploma or Certificate III) • Experience working in an early childhood setting • Current and valid certificates in First Aid, Emergency Asthma Management and First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis • Current Working With Children Check
Service Name: Forbes Preschool
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0268521040
Contact Name: Amy Shine