Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 38
Application Closing Date: 29/10/2021
Full time Director; Nominated Supervisor, Educational Leader
Rylstone Kandos Preschool is a 40-place service operating 8.30am – 4pm five days per week during school terms. We are a two-room service providing Preschool for 3 – 6 year olds. This position is for an enthusiastic, innovative and committed candidate to lead and inspire our team, delivering a quality and professional early childhood education in a well- established community based non-for-profit service.
Rylstone and Kandos are twin towns located in the NSW Central Tablelands close to Mudgee and Bathurst. Our Preschool is long established and has strong community support. Our facility has recently been renovated and extended to meet the changing needs of our community.
Parents and community members form our Management Committee and are elected annually.
We are seeking to employ a professional early childhood qualified teacher to oversee the operation and development of our service.
This position commences at the beginning of the school year, Term 1 2022.
A signed and dated application, including a covering letter and resume, addressed to the President of Rylstone Kandos Preschool is to be emailed to the Preschool by Friday 29th October 2021.
The application must address the following criteria and a description detailing experience or an outline of how the applicant intends to meet the following criteria needs to be included.
- Minimum qualification Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) approved by ACECQA
- Current First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and Child Protection training and be registered for teacher accreditation in NSW through NESA.
- Double Vaccinated against COVID 19
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Child Protection Training
- Relevant knowledge needs to be demonstrated of your sound understanding of the National Law and Regulations, NQF and NQS, the Self-Assessment Tool and / or developing a QIP, how to implement the EYLF.
- Must meet the ACECQA requirements for Nominated supervisor. A willingness to accept this role and a demonstration of the skills necessary to preform the role as required.
- Willingness to take on the role of Educational Leader
- Willingness to work within, model and coach our values
- Experience in professional verbal and written communications, including solid computer literacy skills that would contribute to the growth and development of a productive and harmonious relationship with your team, families, other professionals, and committee
- Experience engaging and building professional relationships with staff, families and community
- References. A minimum of two professional phone referees, relating to the applicant’s experience in Early Childhood Education. Ideally, one of which would be your current Supervisor / Manager/ Director.
- Skills in reviewing service philosophy, policies and procedures
- Experience working with 3 to 6 year old children
- Demonstration of relevant leadership skills in building and management of a staff team in an early childhood service.
- Experience working with children with specific needs and from different cultural backgrounds
Service Name: Rylstone Kandos Preschool Inc
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 6379 4273
Contact Name: Rylstone-Kandos Preschool
This post expires on Friday October 29th, 2021Apply Now