Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: Flexible
Application Closing Date: 21/12/2023
Coonamble Children’s Services are currently seeking to employ a Director – Business to work in their 32 licensed placed Childcare Centre that provides care for children aged between 6 weeks and 6 years and is open 49 weeks of the year from 7.45am till 5.30pm. Contract includes flexible options for the successful applicant (full or part time, temporary or permanent) with a minimum 5-day fortnight required.
Our childcare Centre has been operating for more than 20 years and is well supported by a committed band of parents, local businesses, and the Coonamble Community.
As DIRECTOR – BUSINESS your role would include overseeing the Centre on a day-to-day basis; staff management, handling parent enquiries and building relationships, reviewing, and developing policies and procedures, as well as managing WH&S. You would be strongly supported by a Director – Education, a part time administration officer and qualified staff as well as working with and being accountable to the Management Committee.
This position ideally will commence ASAP with the actual starting date negotiable by arrangement for the successful candidate. To join our team, you will ideally:
• Proven ability in all areas of administrative procedure, parent and community liaison, staff professional development and training, team leadership and management of staff.
• Understanding and working knowledge of WHS legislation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of service’s requirements of the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) system and ability to perform software application for compliance.
• Be willing to accept the role of Nominated Supervisor under the Education and Care Services National Law Application Bill 2010 and Education and Care Services National Regulations.
• Be willing to accept the role of Responsible Person under the Education and Care Services National Law Application Bill 2010 and Education and Care Services National Regulations.
• Be aware of the Early Years Learning Framework, Education and Care Services National Law (2010), Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011), Family Assistance Law (Child Care Subsidy 2018).
• Previous experience in successfully managing a budget.
Please forward your application and resume, along with 2 current referees to: THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE email@example.com
For more information, please contact President – Sophie Cullen 0419 259 696
Applications close at 5pm – 21st December 2023.
- Proven ability in all areas of administrative procedure, parent and community liaison, staff professional development and training, team leadership and management of staff.
Service Name: Coonamble Children's Services
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0268222266
Contact Name: Rachael Jackson
This post expires on Thursday December 21st, 2023Apply Now