Category: Educators (Children’s Services Employees)
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Application Closing Date: 17/07/2022
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre is a community-based service, committed to creating an environment that is child safe and child friendly.
Our centre is licensed for up to 39 children and operates from 7.30am – 5.30pm, 49 weeks a year. Our centre has 2 rooms and caters for children from 18 months – 5 years old and we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care service to our children and families.
We are currently looking for a Diploma qualified Educator to join our friendly and professional team. An educator who is highly motivated, dedicated and passionate about working with children and families and has obtained the required qualifications, skills and knowledge essential in providing the highest quality of care.
The personal benefits for the successful applicant are plentiful with the ability to further enhance your ongoing childcare career through supported training and education programs and a highly supportive and engaged staff and management team.
Lifestyle benefits are also endless with the ability to live in and enjoy the magic of the Nambucca Valley region, a strong sense of community and a wonderful social and relaxed lifestyle. Say goodbye to the rat race of city life and hello to the serenity of a coastal country living at its best.
The successful applicant must possess a committed attitude to providing the highest standard of care and early childhood development, whilst projecting a friendly, passionate and enthusiastic manner.
The successful applicant must have a sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Regulations, Child Safe Standards, EYLF, NQF, QIP and WH&S and preferably the assessment and ratings process.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon meeting the requirements under the Current Working with Children check.
To apply or find out more please forward / email the following information to:-
Kylie Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre
4 Park Street
Macksville NSW 2447
- Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
- Resume / CV
- First Aid Certificate / Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Working with children check number
- Evidence of professional development and skills
- Information about previous work, employment/experience
- List of professional referees’ and their contact information
CLOSING DATE: 17th JULY 2022
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Proven experience working as a team
- Current Working with Children check
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Knowledge of Education and Care Services Law Act 2010 and Child Safe Standards
- Behaviour Guidance techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Service Name: Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0265 681548
Contact Name: Kylie Hall
This post expires on Sunday July 17th, 2022Apply Now