Employment Status: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 38 but may be flexible for the right applicant
Application Closing Date: 29/10/2021
We are located just 10 minutes south of the Gold Coast and on the doorstep of the Tweed Coast.
Bilambil Community Preschool & OOSH operates five days a week on the grounds of Bilambil Public School. We have been operating at our current location since 1991 and have developed a strong partnership with the school. We are blessed with a peaceful rural setting with a small parcel of rainforest right on our doorstep, which we utilise within our program.
We are a unique service, offering the community preschool experience for 3 to 5 year olds, as well as Before and After School Care and Vacation Care to preschool and school-aged children.
The position commences in January 2022 or immediately if you are available.
The position is as non-contact director. Flexible working arrangements applicable for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the centre, including both the preschool and OOSH services.
You will be completely supported in your role by a Preschool Coordinator, an OOSH Coordinator and a Finance Manager. Bilambil Community Preschool & OOSH belongs to the Northern Rivers Preschool Alliance as well as the Tweed Valley Preschool Collective, which will give you the opportunity to liaise and gain support from other directors in the area.
We believe that all staff bring their own strengths and knowledge which is highly valued. This role will see you being part of a community Preschool and OOSH which supports the local communities’ families and children.
We are looking for an experienced Director with a completed teaching qualification in Early Childhood Education, proven leadership skills and strong pedagogical practice.
You must hold a recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification in Early Childhood or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
Experienced Assistant Directors will be considered.
Remuneration will be above award.
We want you to be as excited about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.
It is desirable that you are able to provide equal support to our Preschool and OOSH services.
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Teacher Accreditation through NESA
- Been double dose vaccinated against COVID-19
- ACECQA approved Child Protection Training
- A current First Aid certificate as approved by ACECQA along with current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management certificates
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF) and My Time Our Place (MTOP)
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of qualified and committed early childhood professionals
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in managing state and federal funding, including Inclusion Support Funding
Service Name: Bilambil Community Preschool & OOSH
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: Bilambil Community Preschool & OOSH Inc
This post expires on Friday October 29th, 2021Apply Now