Category: Administration Employees
Employment Status: Casual
Hours Per Week:
Application Closing Date: 07/06/2023
Bombala Preschool is a not-for-profit community preschool for children aged 3-5 years old. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and nurturing environment whilst maintaining high-quality, play-based educational experiences for our preschool children in support of their transition to formal schooling. Successful applicants will pride themselves on their care, passion, and dedication to early childhood education and demonstrate a strong work ethic within our professional industry.
What we are looking for:
We are currently recruiting for two positions for our Bombala Preschool. Do you have a genuine interest in being part of a team that is passionate about providing an inclusive and nurturing environment for children?
ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – 8 Hours per week (Casual to begin with & potential to become permanent Part-time)
The Administration Manager is responsible for assisting the Preschool Director & Parent Committee with the administrative and financial operations of the Preschool. Are you an admin professional looking for a new opportunity within the educational sector? Do you enjoy creating positive relationships with families, children & staff?
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with the below attributes.
- Qualification in business administration or related course is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role in administration or willingness to learn aspects of administration in an Early Childhood Education setting.
- Hold or willing to obtain a NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication.
- A strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of Accounts payable & receivable (using Reckon Accounts Hosted Accounting system or something similar
- Are you aware of or willing to learn how to develop financial reports for committee meetings and annual accountant audits?
- Experience with Payroll.
- Banking – online & in person.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Management and payment of quarterly reporting of Business Activity Statements and Superannuation.
- Annual reporting to various agencies, e.g., Fair Trading, Australian Charities Commission, Copyright Agency Licence, ACECQA & ECCMS.
- Annual Renewals of all insurances and subscriptions.
Service Name: Bombala Preschool
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0264583064
Contact Name: Sharlene Lennane