Human Resources & Industrial Relations Training
Explore the intricacies of employment legislation including employer and employee rights and responsibilities, Modern Awards and dealing with work performance issues.
A Practical Approach for Approved Providers and
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: $720 (member price ex-GST)
Supports Quality Area 7 : Governance and leadership
This package outlines the key elements of the appraisal process. This essential package provides practical information about how to prepare, implement and follow up the appraisal process, including:
- why have staff appraisals?
- staff appraisals and the National Quality Standards
- what does the appraisal process look like?
- how to develop individual learning/professional development plans
- what happens after the appraisal process?
Standard delivery options:
✓ Virtual delivery
✓ Face to face delivery