CCSA congratulates the eighteen (18) recipients of Start Strong Capital Grants funding on their successful applications announced recently and published in the Daily Telegraph on 7 August. A total of 600 new places will be created at 18 community preschools across NSW. The successful services are:
- Wycliffe Christian School
- Albury Preschool
- Tooleybuc Preschool Association
- CatholicCare Diocese Broken Bay (Wyoming Preschool)
- CatholicCare Diocese Broken Bay (Noraville Preschool)
- Bungendore Pre School
- Tomaree Community College
- Tumbarumba Start Strong Preschool
- IDFS Bush Preschool (Inverell District Family Services)
- Blinky Bill Early Learning Centre
- Illawarra Aboriginal Corporation
- Wollondilly Shire Council
- Presbyterian Social Services
- Shoalhaven Community Preschool
- Bundgeam Preschool
- Ross Circuit Preschool
- North Ryde Community Preschool
- Denman Children’s Centre
CCSA was contracted by the Department of Education to provide Qualified Construction Consultancy Services to twenty-three (23) applicants invited to apply for a major capital grant. We’re still working with a further six (6) applicants for crisis or top up funding.
The services provided by CCSA and our partners Thomson Adsett and QS1 included: confirmation of additional place numbers, review of budget costings for completeness and identifying any risks to the project, reviewing project time frames for reasonableness and risks that might impact the program, review of architectural drawings for compliance with building standards and regulations for ECEC services and a review of risk management plans generally for the project. In total fourteen (14) of the services who opted in to access the CCSA Qualified Construction Consultancy Services for their project were successful and appear in the list above.
Congratulations to all the successful applicants.