Member Support Officer
- Are you experienced in Early Childhood Education and Care and/or Human Resources?
- Can you explain concepts clearly and guide people through sector specific scenarios?
- Do you have a talent for research and interpretation of facts?
Use your skills in business and early childhood to make a difference to the Early Childhood Education and Care sector nationally.
The primary role of a Member Support officer is to provide telephone and email support that delivers value to our members. You will take incoming calls from members providing support to Directors, Administration staff, Approved Providers and Employers covering a wide range of topics and situations, including but not limited to:
- day-to-day tasks involved in ECEC service management
- workplace relations
- quality improvement
- the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations and,
- other operational issues.
To excel at this role, you will need to have demonstrated high level listening and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and research skills. These skills along with your own work experience will assist you to solve unusual as well as common early childhood education and care workplace issues.
As a Member Support Officer you will actively participate in the preparation of CCSA’s guides and publications, including our electronic newsletter ‘eConnect’ and may be involved in the development and delivery of high-quality projects, conferences, consultancies, workshops and training that are designed to respond to our member’s needs.
Applications close 5pm Monday 5 September.