The CCSA Board
CCSA is governed by a seven-member board that is elected by members for a two-year term. The board's role is to set policy and determine strategic directions for the organisation.
Nominees for the board are required to demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- knowledge and understanding of business practices
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- financial literacy
- experience and/or interest in strategic planning
- experience and/or interest in evaluation and assessment
- ability to be a team player
- analytical skills
- experience and/or interest in innovative management and change management.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- marketing and communications experience
- knowledge of the early childhood sector and/or community management
- understanding of meeting procedures.
Calls for nominations to vacant board position will be made through CCSA Connections and eConnect, and via this website, as positions become available.