What is CCSA Business Solutions?
CCSA Business Solutions allows members to outsource aspects of their service’s financial administration such as payroll, bookkeeping, financial reporting and budgeting assistance.
What are the benefits?
- Professional and consistent management of employee wages, entitlements and record keeping, even if there is a change in administration staff or management committee members
- Sound knowledge of Awards and conditions resulting in correct classifications, payments and entitlements (may save services money in back-pay for overtime and shift allowances etc.)
- All employees, payroll liabilities, superannuation payments, creditors accounts and PAYG can be paid on time via on-line banking
- Monthly reports enabling services to understand their current financial situation and plan accordingly
- Advice on staffing requirements, resulting in services being staffed at a level consistent with regulations
- Professional and consistent bookkeeping – takes the worry out of financial managements for both directors/co-ordinators and management committees
- Member services retain control of their funding/spending
- Frees committees to concentrate on the delivery of services to families
You can combine any of the four modules (payroll and/or bookkeeping) to suit your service requirements.
All services require a 12 month contract.
To find out more about Business Solutions, contact CCSA or download our brochure and fax-back the enquiry form to 02 4782 4425 for an obligation-free quote.