CCSA is a non-profit,
non-government organisation that provides information, support, training and advocacy for early childhood services and community organisations.
CCSA assists management of children's services to operate
efficiently and effectively which enhances their ability to provide
high quality early childhood education to children.
The organisation has approximately 600 members spanning a range of
different service types including preschools, long day care centres,
mobiles, occasional care, family day care, early intervention,
multipurpose centres and out of school hours care.
CCSA offers a range of services and resources for members. These include:
- comprehensive website covering all aspects of early childhood service management
- telephone help line where members can get help on specific issues relating to the operation of their service (Management Infoline)
- fortnightly e-newsletter, eConnect
- regular editions of the newsletter, CCSA Connections
- industrial and Award updates
- training opportunities, including regional training events.
As well as providing direct support to individual services, CCSA
acts on behalf of members to advocate for children and, in particular,
children in regional, rural and remote NSW. CCSA provides a strong
voice to government and other agencies affecting children and
children's services. It also represents management in industrial